But if you manage to tear your gaze away from the window for a moment you’ll notice the other things that make this such a great choice: Paul Smith fabrics compliment our signature contemporary design in berry and chocolate. No, there’s no window seat but look – Two stunning ‘thrones’ by the window! And a gilt-edged mirror? It’s all very regal, but in a comfortable, chic, à la mode way.
But then again, this is a very special room.
- Views across St. Stephen’s Green or our courtyard
- Queen sized bed
- Full air conditioning
- Unlimited hi-speed complimentary broadband
- 2 direct-dial phones
- Interactive LCD TV
- Bathrobe and slippers
- CD player with IPOD/MP3 connection
- Complimentary still and sparkling water
- Complimentary newspaper
- Iron and ironing board
- Bath and sunflower shower
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Fresh orchids and freesia
- Duck down duvets and pillows (if you would prefer synthetic, just ask)
And, of course, the extraordinary 5 star Fitzwilliam service that has made us famous.
All bookings must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over. Proof of identification may be required.