Deluxe Premium Rooms
Now you’re really being good to yourself.
A deluxe premium room is roomier, naturally, and even more comfortable, even more stylish and even more, well, delightful.
But the real magic of this room is in the choice: You might get one with a huge balcony overlooking St. Stephen’s Green where you can sit and enjoy afternoon tea with friends as you gaze over the busy street below all the way across the city to the Dublin mountains.
Or perhaps one with a bigger, king sized four-poster bed and a luxurious Fitzwilliam Chartreuse signature bath.
Or how about an impossibly quiet room where you can lounge on your couch as you gaze upon the garden below and wonder how it could be so peaceful, here, right in the very centre of the city.
It really doesn’t get better than this.
- Four-poster bed
- Full air conditioning
- Unlimited hi-speed complimentary broadband
- 2 direct-dial phones
- Interactive LCD TV
- Bathrobe and slippers
- CD player with IPOD/MP3 connection
- Complimentary still and sparkling water
- Complimentary newspaperMinibar
- Iron and ironing board
- Sunflower showerIn-room safe
- Tea and coffee making facilitiesHairdryerFresh orchids and freesia
- Duck down duvets and pillows (if you would prefer synthetic, just ask)
And, of course, the extraordinary 5 star Luxury Fitzwilliam service that has made us famous.
Plans for dinner?
Treat yourself and take a look at our penthouse.
All bookings must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over. Proof of identification may be required.