Without exception this is the room everyone loves.
It could be any of these things. But with some of these rooms it’s the fact that you can go through that large window to your own balcony and enjoy a coffee or breakfast in the fresh air, watching the world walk, drive, bicycle, tram or rickshaw by.
Whatever the reason, you’ll love it too.
- Most have private balcony overlooking St. Stephen’s Green or views of the courtyard
- Four-poster beds
- Full air conditioning
- Unlimited hi-speed complimentary broadband
- 2 direct-dial phones
- Interactive LCD TV
- Bathrobe and slippers
- CD player with IPOD/MP3 connection
- Complimentary still and sparkling water
- Complimentary newspaper
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and sunflower shower
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Fresh orchids and freesia
- Duck down duvets and pillows (if you would prefer synthetic, just ask)
And, of course, the extraordinary 5 star Fitzwilliam service that has made us famous.
All bookings must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over. Proof of identification may be required.