It could be any of these things. But with some of these rooms it’s the fact that you can go through that large window to your own balcony and enjoy a coffee or breakfast in the fresh air, watching the world walk, drive, bicycle, tram or rickshaw by.
Whatever the reason, you’ll love it too.
- Most have private balcony overlooking St. Stephen’s Green or views of the courtyard
- Four-poster beds
- Full air conditioning
- Unlimited hi-speed complimentary broadband
- 2 direct-dial phones
- Interactive LCD TV
- Bathrobe and slippers
- CD player with IPOD/MP3 connection
- Complimentary still and sparkling water
- Complimentary newspaper
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and sunflower shower
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Fresh orchids and freesia
- Duck down duvets and pillows (if you would prefer synthetic, just ask)
And, of course, the extraordinary 5 star Fitzwilliam service that has made us famous.
All bookings must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over. Proof of identification may be required.