Everyone has different ideas about what should be on a must-see or must-do list. Make yours from our master list of some of the best activities, as recommended by our guests. Fill up your whole two days or just pick one to kill a couple of hours. If you’ve got 48 hours in Dublin, here are some of the best ways to get a great taste of our city:
Hop on Hop off Dublin Bus sightseeing tour
– the best way to see the whole city and get an idea of where you want to explore further
just across the road from the hotel, the LMoD will give you a fascinating, short, history of the city – couple it with
Half day on the DART
– hop on the train to Killiney, Bray and Greystones and do the stunning Cliff Walk
– and you don’t even have to leave the hotel to experience this stylish Dublin institution
The Book of Kells and Trinity College
– online booking means there are no queues to see the most famous book in the world
St Stephen’s Green
– across the road from the hotel, and we’ll make you a picnic afternoon tea to go!
Need more ideas? Talk to our concierges, they’ll know exactly where to recommend.
Got a suggestion?
What is on your list of unmissable things to see or do in Dublin? Let us know and you could be invited back for a fabulous family afternoon tea overlooking St Stephen’s Green. Email us here